Murphy beds are functional furniture stored vertically or horizontally within a cabinet. They transform a home office or workout space into a bedroom in seconds. A custom Murphy bed matches the aesthetic and style of your home while allowing you to make the most of limited space.
How to Use a Murphy Bed
Custom Murphy beds take advantage of unused vertical wall space and boost any room’s functionality. Not only do they provide a comfortable place to sleep, but they also offer more storage options. Organization is easy – rather than storing items beneath the bed, you can place them in custom-made cabinets, bookshelves, or desks.
Murphy beds are simple to use and easily accessible. You can push the bed into its designated space on the wall during the day and then pull it back out via handles when it’s time to sleep. It’s never been easier to provide the utmost comfort in a smaller space.
Create a Multipurpose Room With a Custom Murphy Bed
You don’t have to choose between one type of room or the other – you can have both with a custom Murphy bed! Whatever your needs, a wall bed can cost-effectively make any room fulfill multiple purposes, whether you live in a 500 sq. ft. apartment or a 5,000 sq. ft. house.
Home Office & Bedroom in One
Working from home has become the new norm and is often preferred among professionals. You must have a dedicated workspace in your home if you’re a remote employee. However, many families and individuals don’t have extra room to spare for a home office.
A custom Murphy bed is an excellent solution. You can store it during the day while you complete your tasks, then pull it down at night. For out-of-town guests or returning family members that need a place to stay, the Murphy bed gives them a comfortable place to sleep, unlike an air mattress on the floor.
The custom cabinetry can hold your files, office supplies, or extra blankets. Choose from various wood finishes, storage options, and bed sizes to create a space-saving wall bed that fits your needs. The finished system becomes part of your home and blends seamlessly into its surroundings.
Benefits of a Wall Bed
Custom wall beds boast numerous advantages for individuals of all ages and spaces of all sizes. The Murphy beds of today have come a long way regarding style, functionality, and safety. When you choose a wall bed, you can reap the following benefits:
- Save space. If you live in an apartment or condo, a wall bed can significantly benefit you due to the small amount of space it occupies. If your family lives in a four-bedroom house and needs both an office and guest bedroom, the Murphy bed allows you to utilize both.
- Comfort and ease of use. Wall beds use the same mattress as your regular beds, so they’re just as comfortable! Certainly more comfortable than a rollaway cot, pull-out sofa bed, or air mattress. Their ease of use makes it simple to store away and prepare for guests in seconds.
- Customization. You can choose from various customization options, such as wood finish, color, size, or cabinetry. A custom Murphy bed will complement your home’s design and style, blending in with its surroundings.
- Increased storage. Choosing a wall bed automatically grants you increased storage availability. The room will feel more open and less cluttered when you store the bed. Further, you can keep belongings out of sight with many storage options, like built-in wardrobes, cabinetry, and desks.
- Maximize the room. Whether your Murphy bed transforms the room into a home office, workout space, craft room, or playroom, it gives you the freedom to use the room for more than one purpose. You can enjoy the benefit of having a guest room and the functionality of a home office when friends and family aren’t in town.
Choose NewSpaceⓇ Home Organization
The professionals at NewSpaceⓇ Home Organization can design and install your custom Murphy bed. We understand the importance of having a room guests can use that also has a purpose once they leave. Our team boasts years of experience designing and installing custom furniture according to clients’ needs.
We provide the highest quality wall beds for any room in your home. When you choose NewSpaceⓇ, our designers will assess the room and create a custom design that brings your vision to life. You can trust our team to provide a solution that fits your needs and the available space.
You can also choose the bed size, materials, and finishes to match your existing décor. A Murphy bed from NewSpaceⓇ can also contain desks, bookshelves, closet organization, or cabinetry to boost functionality and appeal.
Make Use of Limited Space With Your Custom Murphy Bed
If you’re seeking ways to maximize limited space without sacrificing functionality, look no further than a custom Murphy bed from NewSpaceⓇ! Our professionals are attentive to every detail and ensure the finished product improves your space. Schedule an appointment with our designers today to get started!